I have been working in the technology sector since 2000. I started out in technical training, designing and delivering Unix classes to system administrators.
After realizing how much I loved working with customers and learning about various industry requirements, I moved into product management, working on Oracle's collaboration suite for over 5 years.
in 2007 I moved into product marketing, working for companies like Vircom, Kronos, and LexisNexis.
Some of my accomplishments include complete rebranding (Vircom m-blade firewall servers), product launches with record-breaking sales results (Oracle Secure Database), and Website optimization leading directly to increased revenue.
I am currently seeking a full-time, permanent position
- Website development | squarespace, WordPress, CSS
- SEO, SEM, PPC
- Google Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster console
- Video Production | webinars
- Marketing Automation | Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Zoho
- Creative writing | Blog author
- Digital advertising
- Project Management
- Content marketing
- Strategic planning & Budgeting
Google Academy for Ads
AdWords Video Certification
Some of the challenges I have successfully addressed
- Does your marketing team know how to optimize a website goal flow?
- Have you ever hosted a webinar that attracted over 100 attendees?
- Did your last trade show yield actionable leads that converted into paying customers?
- Is your content specialist able to produce a compelling blog post in less than a day?
- Is your sales team willingly and efficiently collaborating with your marketing department?
In addition to corporate blogs, I am a contributing author with industry-recognized publications.
Boasting an open rate above 40% on average, and a click-through rate of over 23%, I have developed targeted account-based messaging campaigns segmented by persona and industry.
Customer Success Stories
Customers are also brand advocates, and I enjoy working with clients to publish their positive product experiences.
Get the Lasik MD Customer Success Story
Understanding the financial and strategic decisions behind product development, partnerships and alliances is crucial to managing a successful portfolio.
Get the sample business case