I have been working in the technology sector since 2000. I started out in technical training, designing and delivering Unix classes to system administrators.
After realizing how much I loved working with customers and learning about various industry requirements, I moved into product management, working on Oracle's collaboration suite for over 5 years.
in 2007 I moved into product marketing, working for companies like Vircom, Kronos, and LexisNexis.
Some of my accomplishments include complete rebranding (Vircom m-blade firewall servers), product launches with record-breaking sales results (Oracle Secure Database), and Website optimization leading directly to increased revenue.
I am currently seeking a full-time, permanent position
- Website development | squarespace, WordPress, CSS
- SEO, SEM, PPC
- Google Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster console
- Video Production | webinars
- Marketing Automation | Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Zoho
- Creative writing | Blog author
- Digital advertising
- Project Management
- Content marketing
- Strategic planning & Budgeting
Google Academy for Ads
AdWords Video Certification
Some of the challenges I have successfully addressed
- Does your marketing team know how to optimize a website goal flow?
- Have you ever hosted a webinar that attracted over 100 attendees?
- Did your last trade show yield actionable leads that converted into paying customers?
- Is your content specialist able to produce a compelling blog post in less than a day?
- Is your sales team willingly and efficiently collaborating with your marketing department?